29/2 – Coronavirus epidemic surges in South Korea as cases exceed 3,000
27/2 – Korean Air flight attendant with coronavirus reportedly serviced 400-seat aircraft that flew between South Korea and US twice — here’s the list of the known routes she flew
- The Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has confirmed that a Korean Air flight attendant infected with the novel coronavirus serviced a flight to Israel that was previously linked to cases of the virus.
- The flight attendant is believed to have serviced additional flights after returning to South Korea, according to news reports.
- South Korean media is reporting that the flight attendant worked flights between Seoul and Los Angeles, a popular route for the airline.
Coronavirus: in South Korea, mounting anger, rumours over Shincheonji church as cases rise
- The spike in Covid-19 cases has heightened interest in the controversial church, which accounts for over half of the country’s infections
- Anger and mistrust reached a peak when an online post detailed its alleged plans to infiltrate traditional churches to spread the virus
22/2 – Coronavirus: South Korea confirms huge rise in cases
20/2 – South Korea: Possible Church infections, and US Military
Categories: Other Countries