29/03 – Tactical unit police officer infected with virus
27/03 – Coronavirus: Hong Kong to ban public gatherings of over 4 people, as entertainment venues closed
Just in: Hong Kong sees 65 more cases of #coronavirus today, the largest single-day increase so far, says the Hong Kong Centre for Health Protection. 41 has a history of travelling aboard while 14 are students. It totals the number of confirmation to 518 cases in Hong Kong.
Restrictions on eateries also tightened, effective for 14 days:
1) Operate at half capacity
2) Tables limit to four people
3) Distance of 1.5 metres between tables
4) Waiters and diners must wear a mask
5) Diners must have temperature checked
6) Eateries must provide sanitisers
HK reported 65 newly confirmed #covid19 cases today, refreshing the previous single day record of 48 cases.
24/03 – Hotline to be set up for reporting quarantine cheats
15/03 – Seven new confirmed #WuhanCoronovirus cases in #HongKong, bringing the total 149. All new cases have travel history, one of the patient, a 32-yr-old City Bus driver. He had been on duty before diagnosed.
14/03 – JUST IN: Residents in Tai Po public housing estate Heng Tai House 29-34/F (13&14units) have to be evacuated and quarantined, after two cases happened across the same block.
07/03 – Coronavirus: two Hong Kong residents infected on Diamond Princess cruise die in Japan
- Authorities confirm the Covid-19 deaths of a Hongkonger and a resident with a British passport
- Earlier, a woman became the first of the Hongkongers airlifted from Hubei province to be diagnosed with the coronavirus
Coronavirus: Hongkongers caring for special needs individuals at ‘breaking point’ as vital services are scaled back
- Survey shows respondents, many in lower-income brackets, dealing with lack of sleep, shortened tempers and depression as pressure mounts at home
- Lawmaker calls on government to green light allowance for those caring for relatives at home along with new funds for treatment and training services
#BREAKING: A 38-year-old woman who flew back from Wuhan to Hong Kong on a charter flight on March 5 was confirmed to have contracted the #coronavirus today on March 7, bringing the total to 108. For the time being, it is unclear whether other passengers have been infected or not.
Categories: Hong Kong