The number of Chinese cellphone users dropped by 21 million in the past three months, Beijing authorities announced on March 19. Deaths due to the CCP virus may have contributed to the high number of account closings.
Cellphones are an indispensable part of life in China.
Beijing’s leading doctor warns of a NEW coronavirus outbreak in China after the country reported its first case of someone ‘catching the illness from a person returning from abroad’
- China’s coronavirus expert said she was ‘very worried’ about a second outbreak
- She warned surging number of imported cases could trigger another epidemic
- Guangzhou yesterday reported a domestic case in relation to an imported case
- The man fell ill after having close contact with a woman returning from Turkey
- Coronavirus symptoms: what are they and should you see a doctor?
‘Wuhan denying virus tests to keep numbers down’
Wuhan’s virus patient numbers manipulated for Xi visit: local doctor
Categories: Wuhan Coronavirus