- Three to 14 per cent of the patients tested positive after recovery, it is reported
- Experts wondered if nucleic acid tests were reliable to detect traces of the virus
- Medics said it was crucial to closely monitor those who were given the all-clear
- China had discharged over 90 per cent of the infected as of Wednesday
- Coronavirus symptoms: what are they and should you see a doctor?
This is really a bombshell. Naval University of Engineering in #Wuhan, one of the five comprehensive military universities of PLA (official info: http://bit.ly/2URmJ5x) issued a lockdown notice on Jan. 2, 18 days BEFORE the gov. admitted there was an epidemic, 21 days BEFORE.
Categories: Origins, Symptoms, Vaccine