- Zhirong Hu has also met former Prime Ministers Theresa May and Gordon Brown
- He leads the Chinese People’s Association for Friendship with Foreign Countries
- Academics say its mission is to groom top ‘business, political and media leaders’
The Red Square Mile: Jobs in City firms for children of Party leaders and the country’s critics banned from the Lord Mayor’s show… how China’s ‘red aristocracy’ has sneaked its way into the heart of Britain’s financial powerhouses
- China’s red aristocracy is placing its children at the heart of Western finance
- So-called ‘princelings’ are placed in high-flying financial businesses in the West
- Deutsche Bank used bribes and corrupt practices to gain access to China
Lord Browne quits as Huawei UK chairman as government ban looms
The former BP chief will step down six months early as Huawei faces a government ban, Sky News learns.
China’s ownership of UK assets exposes Britain’s broken model
Weak rules have allowed China to acquire significant stakes in British nuclear power, oil, steel, water and transport.
Britain set to confront China with new aircraft carrier
HMS Queen Elizabeth may be based in Far East
BREAKING: Britain Bans Huawei From 5G Network